Have an event you want to advertise? You can submit your event to our calendar here
28/02/2024 @ 1:30 pm - 05/03/2024 @ 6:00 pm UTC+9.5
GrazingforProfit® is Australia’s longest-running business program for the grazing industry. With over 8,000 graduates it is also the most attended management school conducted in rural Australia.
The school provides a holistic insight into the many factors that affect your business including the impact of climate variability and market fluctuations and ways of taking control of your business by working in sync with your resources.
The program deals with each concept independently as well as integrating them to ensure the most appropriate decision-making is achieved.
GrazingforProfit® will empower you to:
- Define where your business is going
- Control and manage your business
- Identify the ‘dead wood’ in your business
- Learn strategies to manage for and recover from drought
- Reduce overheads
- Improve stock health and performance
- Increase ground cover and water utilization
- Increase carrying capacity
- Strengthen family communications
- Use your time more effectively
- Understand the economics of your business
- Build strong business relationships
For further information about the course content, click here
Early Bird: $5,000 (available until 28 December 2023)
Further special rates apply to:
- Group bookings (two or more people from the same business)
- High school and university students
- RCS 7-day school graduates
- Current ExecutiveLink® members
Contact RCS on 1800 356 004 or email@example.com to discuss which rate you are eligible for.