Have an event you want to advertise? You can submit your event to our calendar here
- This event has passed.
November 15 @ 1:30 pm - November 21 @ 6:00 pm UTC+9.5
The school provides a holistic insight into the many factors that affect your business, including the impact of climate variability and market fluctuations and ways of taking control of your business by working in sync with your resources.
The program deals with each concept independently as well as integrating them to ensure the most appropriate decision-making is achieved.
GrazingforProfit® will empower you to:
- Define where your business is going
- Control and manage your business
- Identify the ‘dead wood’ in your business
- Learn strategies to manage for and recover from drought
- Reduce overheads
- Improve stock health and performance
- Increase ground cover and water utilization
- Increase carrying capacity
- Strengthen family communications
- Use your time more effectively
- Understand the economics of your business
- Build strong business relationships
For further information about the course content, click here
Pricing: $4930.75 per person
This event is being brought to the region thanks to funding from the Southern Rangelands Pastoral Alliance Inc.
SRRP project participants and B2LP project participants are eligible to receive a discount code which further reduces this price. Contact Margi Weir today via email@example.com or 0408 210 285 before you register.
You can register for individuals and groups through the button on this page. This registration process allows you to either pay by credit card or request an invoice which will be emailed to the address entered in the Purchaser Contact Information section.